Water Jetting Protective Coverall
Functional fabric is dedicated to arc flash protection at humid working environments. With a variety of properties, such as flame resistance, arc precaution, anti-static, wind and rain proof.
|Composition Modacrylic | FR viscose | Aramid||Water penetration Class 4|
|Type Long-sleeved and full-body-length coveralls||Water vapour Class 3|
|Fabric Weight 355g/m²± 5%||Arc level HRC 2 ,CAT II|
– Peaked hood and hood with adjustable drawstring cords for added protection.
– Outer chest panel (double layer), right side with Velcro fasten, for maximum protection.
– High heat zones ventilation in two.
– Zip through front with Velcro.
– Elasticated band offering greater comfort&fit.
– Velcro fasten back side for mobility.
– Adjustable bottom tabs for fit.
Cleaning and care to ISO 3758:
Cleaning garment thoroughly.
Wash temperature at 40℃max.
Do not bleach.
No softeners or starch.
Line dry and tumble dry are recommended.
Do not dry clean.
Failure to launder properly could adversely affect the performance and arc resistance of the fabric.
The outer fabric has been waterproofed,
repeated soiling & abrasion will affect the waterproof coating.
Aviation | Aluminum | Automobile | Brewing | Cement | Chemicals, pharmaceuticals | Construction | Food processing | Casting