Molten Metal Splash Protective Suit
Inherently flame-resistant fabric pioneered specially for protection against molten metal splashes, such as aluminum, iron, cryolite,steel,magnesium and leads. Effectively minimize or prevent skin burns.
Brand：METAL STOPPER®, WLTECH®
|Composition LENZING FR | high performance fiber||Level D2 / D3 , E3 / E4|
|Type Jacket, pant||Heat resistant B1| C1 | F1|
|Fabric height 270 | 320 | 365 g/m²± 5%|
- For jacket
· Two hooded breast pockets
· One side pocket with flap
· Velcro fastening at cuffs and hem
- For pants
· Two back pockets with flaps
· Legs are tightened with Velcro to prevent sliding metal
· Allows for maximum body movement
· Fastest on and off
– Cleaning garment thoroughly.
– Wash temperature at 60℃max.
– No chlorine bleach or hydrogen peroxide either separately or in detergents.
– No softeners or starch.
– Dry cleaning with normal cycle.
– Tumble dry temperature at 60℃max.
– Iron temperature at 110℃max.
– Failure to launder properly could adversely affect the performance and arc resistance of the fabric.
Steel foundry | Aluminum foundry | Cement plant | Glass plant | Ferrous/ non-ferrous casting plant