Hi-vis Polyester Rain Jacket
Specifically designed to provide protection from both rain and fire, while also incorporating high-visibility features to make the wearer more visible in low-light conditions.
|Composition Polyester | Antistatic||Water penetration Class 4|
|Type Full sleeve jacket||Water vapour Class 2|
|Fabric Weight 250g/m²± 5%|
– Stand collar
– Front fasten zip
– Hanging loop for ID or pen
– Chest pocket with flap and Velcro closure
– Double layer for long flap
– Multiple pockets for storage Velcro fasten inside patch pocket
– Plastic D hoop for ID or key ring
– 50MM segmented reflective flame retardant tape
Cleaning and care to ISO 3758:
Cleaning garment thoroughly.
Wash temperature at 40℃max.
Do not bleach.
No softeners or starch.
Line dry and tumble dry are recommended.
Do not dry clean.
Failure to launder properly could adversely affect the performance and arc resistance of the fabric.
The outer fabric has been waterproofed,
repeated soiling & abrasion will affect the waterproof coating.
Out door worker for
Oil and Gas | Electric Utilities | Manufacturing | Construction |Transportation