Arc Flash Protection Rain Bib
Functional Rainwear is dedicated to arc flash protection at humid working environments. With a variety of properties, such as flame resistance, arc precaution, anti-static, wind and rain proof.
Brand: WLTech®，LIFE SAFE®RS
|Composition Modacrylic | FR viscose | Aramid||Arc level HRC 2, CAT II|
|Type V Strap Bib Overall||Water penetration Class 4|
|Fabric Weight 355 g/m²± 5%||Water vapour Class 3|
– One front welt pocket with FR Velcro fasten flap
– Side opening design & 4 buttons closure
– Zip Bottom with flap & FR Velcro fasten
– Reinforced sewing in 7 places to fix the leg lining
– 50mm FR reflective solid tapes on body
– ATPV 23CAL/CM²
– Adjustable elastic shoulder straps with pair buckles
– Stitched with FR thread
Cleaning and care to ISO 3758:
Cleaning garment thoroughly.
Wash temperature at 40℃max.
Do not bleach.
No softeners or starch.
Line dry and tumble dry are recommended.
Do not dry clean.
Failure to launder properly could adversely affect the performance and arc resistance of the fabric.
The outer fabric has been waterproofed,
repeated soiling & abrasion will affect the waterproof coating.
Out door worker for
Oil and Gas | Electric Utilities | Manufacturing | Construction |Transportation